Gymtrack is coming soon. Contact us now to find out more.
H

The future of fitness

Gymtrack's smart aftermarket equipment allows your members to automatically track their workouts and receive auditory feedback in real-time, while creating a platform for Virtual Personal Training.

Automatic Workout Tracking
Gymtrack allows your members to automatically track everything they do in the gym.
Learn More
Virtual Personal Training
Virtual PT bridges the gap between users who workout with a personal trainer and users who workout completely alone.
Learn More

TURN ALL YOUR MEMBERS

INTO PT CLIENTS


  • Personal trainers from your gym can create personalized workout plans for your members and use the Gymtrack platform to track their progress, provide feedback, and update their plan to help them reach their goals.
  • Clients can message personal trainers through Gymtrack’s app or website, rate exercises, workouts, and even personal trainers in order to make sure they end up with a workout plan that’s right for them.

NO MORE PEN AND PAPER.

NO MORE MANUAL ENTRY.


  • Gymtrack automatically records the weight and equipment used, the number of repetitions performed, and the number of sets completed on any given exercise.
  • Gymtrack even provides important metrics such as force, power, explosiveness, tempo, range of motion, and time under tension-- allowing both members and personal trainers to gain a deeper insight into their workouts.
  • Gymtrack is the only system in the world that works across all selectorized equipment, free weights, barbells, cardio equipment, and even bodyweight exercises.
  • Although members don’t need a smartphone to use Gymtrack, using Gymtrack with a smartphone or app-enabled device allows users to receive auditory feedback in real-time: Gymtrack will guide members through their workout, motivate them, and make sure they don’t feel lost, confused, or intimidated in the gym ever again.
Automatic Workout Tracking

  • Gymtrack automatically records the weight and equipment used, the number of repetitions performed, and the number of sets completed on any given exercise.
  • Gymtrack even provides important metrics such as force, power, explosiveness, tempo, range of motion, and time under tension-- allowing both members and personal trainers to gain a deeper insight into their workouts.
  • Gymtrack is the only system in the world that works across all selectorized equipment, free weights, barbells, cardio equipment, and even bodyweight exercises.
  • Although members don’t need a smartphone to use Gymtrack, using Gymtrack with a smartphone or app-enabled device allows users to receive auditory feedback in real-time: Gymtrack will guide members through their workout, motivate them, and make sure they don’t feel lost, confused, or intimidated in the gym ever again.

NO MORE PEN AND PAPER. NO MORE MANUAL ENTRY.

Virtual Personal Training

  • Personal trainers from your gym can create personalized workout plans for your members and use the Gymtrack platform to track their progress, provide feedback, and update their plan to help them reach their goals.
  • Clients can message personal trainers through Gymtrack’s app or website, rate exercises, workouts, and even personal trainers in order to make sure they end up with a workout plan that’s right for them.

TURN ALL YOUR MEMBERS INTO PT CLIENTS

Easy to Install

There is no need for contractors.


Universal

Works on all weight stack and cardio machines, free weights, and even body weight exercises.


Fully Standalone

Your members don't need a smartphone to use Gymtrack.


App & Web Enabled

Includes an Android app, iOS app, and website.

Easy to Install

There is no need for contractors.

Universal

Works on all weight stack and cardio machines, free weights, and even body weight exercises.


Fully Standalone

There is no need for a smartphone in the gym.

App & Web Enabled

Includes an Android app, iOS app, and website.

Other equipment makes you the same, gymtrack makes you different

Differentiate


Stand out from the crowd and change the gym experience for all your members

Sell virtual pt


Only 10% of members use traditional personal training: now you can use virtual PT to target the other 90%

Retain


Keep your members motivated and engaged to increase retention rates, referrals, and memberships

Contact Us

Connect all your equipment, make your facility smart, and lead the way into the future of fitness. Contact us now to find out more.

HOW CAN WE HELP?